Check out how talented our 6th class are. This is a small sample of the amazing art work 6th class have completed at home this week.
Wednesday, 25 March 2020
Thursday, 12 March 2020
This is something the whole family can get involved in 😃
You will design, plan and build a model of one of the following: a famous landmark, stadium, bridge or boat. You can choose to either create your own model or base it on something that already exists (or a bit of both!). You can create it using Lego, wood, straws, recycled material or any material you want to use.
The research part of your project can be typed, created on PowerPoint, placed in a scrapbook or in a copy. If you choose to type your project, you can email it to me email@example.com
Must include the following research
- · A drawn plan of your initial ideas
- · Outline why you choose this model to build
- · A design of the actual model with steps on how you plan to build it
- · A list of material you are planning to use
- · A set of instructions of how you built it (written after you have it built)
- · An evaluation (were you successful, did you have to add any extra materials as you went along, is there anything you would change, did you enjoy creating it)
- · You can add pictures of the different stages of your model to your project.
Be creative as you and have fun making it J
Please remember to bring your research and model to school with you when we are back.
Friday, 6 March 2020
Wednesday, 4 March 2020
On the 6th of February 6th class had a speaker from Green Schools Ireland. The class had a brilliant afternoon learning all about forests.
6th class spent the month of January creating their own board games. They really enjoyed teaching 4th class how to play them.